Monday, September 2, 2013

I'm in love with Sharpie markers!

This will be quick.  I promise.  

I'm sure this is coming as absolutely no surprise to most of you who have known me for a while, but I absolutely adore Sharpie markers.  Any color, any size.  I think I actually jumped up and down in the store when the Sharpie pens came out in stores!  (They write just like Sharpie markers but don't bleed through paper!)  My husband bought me a package of 80's Glam Limited Edition Sharpie markers for Christmas, and I might have been more excited for those than the fancier and pricier items he got me last year.  Shrug. 

So, I'm sure you can see me shaking my head in disbelief, "Why didn't I think to outline paper with metallic Sharpies for note cards and envelopes!?!?"  It seems like a really "duh" moment, but now I'm obsessed.  Fun, but classy.  Can't wait to try out different combinations!  Don't be surprised if you get one of these from me in the near future.  TTFN.



No comments:

Post a Comment