Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Blue, Blue, and More Blue

I really like blue.  I might even say it's my favorite color. And despite the fact that I wear a lot of pink (when I'm feeling perky) and a lot of black (when I'm feeling mysterious, professional, or can't decide what else to wear), I really do prefer blue in almost any circumstance.  So, it's actually hard to believe that I don't have more blue note cards up on my blog. Maybe I haven't made that many!  I must rectify that.  And soon.

So, in the meantime, here are a few that I have done recently. One set of eight note cards and envelopes with liners in various shades and patterns of blue.  You'll note that the Little Cat likes them too.  Next comes a birthday card and then a thank you card...embellished with store bought card stock die cuts.  Short and sweet, enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment